• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Notification - ID 12294 (503 Service Unavailable)

Status
Not open for further replies.

rmayer

Reaction score
We have recently been getting Notification - ID 12294 about 15-20 times every day for a few days now. It seems these errors are random, and the calls just occasionally won't go through. Here are the logs, please let me know if you have any clue as to the cause, thanks:

Here is the email message, and I've attached the trace logs:

Call to xxxxxxxxxxx@(Ln.10000@Patton-1) has failed. [ V4 192.168.xx.20:5060 UDP target domain=unspecified mFlowKey=792 ] replied: 503 Service Unavailable; from IP:192.168.xx.20:5060

Our phone system info:

3CX v10.0.20401.1947 SP.2
2008 R2 SP1
Patton 4960 T1
Cisco SPA504g
Polycom 321
3CX Phone

Attachments

• trace_log.txt
    5.3 KB · Views: 119
rmayer said:
192.168.xx.20:5060

Is this the IP of the Patton? If so then, for whatever reason, it doesn't seem to be able to put some calls through, at times. This could be a result of it thinking that trunks are otherwise busy. T1 channel status problem? Have you tried a re-boot of the Patton? It could be a firmware or corruption issue if nothing else has been changed recently (about the time the problems began).

leejor said:
rmayer said:
192.168.xx.20:5060

Is this the IP of the Patton? If so then, for whatever reason, it doesn't seem to be able to put some calls through, at times. This could be a result of it thinking that trunks are otherwise busy. T1 channel status problem? Have you tried a re-boot of the Patton? It could be a firmware or corruption issue if nothing else has been changed recently (about the time the problems began).

Correct, nothing has changed recently as far as I'm aware. I tried rebooting the 3CX server and the Patton, but still having the same probably again today (13 notifications so far). Is there a way to get some logs from the Patton that would give me a better explination of the issue? I've searched through the web interface, but I didn't find anything useful...

Thanks

I haven't used the Patton but I'm sure that someone on the forum has. I would be surprised if there were not logs internal to the Patton.

I am sure you can point it to a syslog server and use kiwi syslog to see what is going on.

We had this same issue & swapped the ports on the Patton gateway. Our gateway has 4 ports, 3 were used, all were registered with 3cx, so we had a spare to swap to. If nothing else, you see if the problem moves with the swapped port. Not sure if the Patton has a software glitch, bad port, but it is found to be at that port on the Patton.

This was from three years ago! Since they never posted back I have to assume that they found the issue in the meantime.

Yeah, they probably did, but look, there are so many of these issues without a confirmed resolution. Not very often I find a solution, just more questions. This time I did find a solution & can actually post it.

I agree, i wish that members that had issues, and found a solution, actually 'wrapped things up" by posing it.

Unfortunately there are so many possible issues/settings/firmware/versions/providers, etc. , that can cause similar problems, so one persons solution may be of no help, or bear no relationship to another.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Murad88
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.