notify external program parameters

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by jochanan, Jan 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jochanan

Hello,

simple question, are there multiple parameters avalaible when 3cx notifies an external program?

We know we can use the %callid% to get the number of caller. But we would like to get the number what the caller called, cause we have multiple numbers in our 3cx. We need it for a webbased custom CRM.

2. darthzejdr

Have almost the same problem as you.
    I haven't managed to find any other parameters, and had no useful answers for this question on the forums.

My application(still in progress though) consists of a service(using 3cx api) that's running on the 3cx server and writing incoming call data to a database. On the user side there's an application that gets called by MyPhone, and then according to %callerid% finds that call in the database and gets where the call came from.

In my case i have a 2 level IVR prompt that finishes on the same agent queue, and i need to open a website depending on what the user picked in ivr when the agent answers.

You can try doing the same thing, or in case you find a better way please tell me :)

3. darthzejdr

4. eagle2

eagle2 Well-Known Member

There is a CRM API (used also for SugarCRM, MS Dynamics, etc.), where you can have more parameters like:
    - call sequential number
    - incoming or outgoing call
    - caller-id or number called
    - call state: call alert, connected, call ended
    You need to configure external program to be notified into Windows Registry Editor (modifying original callnotifier).

Regards

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.