Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

notify external programon incomming call settings

Discussion in 'Windows' started by Roshen, Jul 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Roshen

Hi,

I am trying to configure a screen pop when the call is answered (not when the phone rings)
    from the command line API this looks possible but i needs ome help

I have configured the 3cx assistant to call my bat file
    The bat file pops the browser according to the callid.

the part i cant get to work, is to only pop when the call is answered. (currently pops when the phone rings)

Can the following line from the online wiki be expanded, or give me an example on how to get the assistant to notify when the call is connected?
    "2) When the inbound call is answered (optional): <crm program>.exe /N:C /T:I /I:CallId
    Note: The Callid is the same that was informed upon arrival of the inbound call."

2. Roshen

futher, the documentation indicates the .exe will be called numerous times during a call:
    "For inbound calls, the 3CX Assistant would launch the executable 2 or 3 times..."
    i only get notification once when the call rings..

please help with this, is the documentation incorrect, or am i doing something wrong? if this is not possible i'd like to know rather than spend much nore time on this..

-Roshen

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.