• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

notify external programon incomming call settings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roshen

Reaction score
Hi,

I am trying to configure a screen pop when the call is answered (not when the phone rings)
from the command line API this looks possible but i needs ome help

I have configured the 3cx assistant to call my bat file
The bat file pops the browser according to the callid.

the part i cant get to work, is to only pop when the call is answered. (currently pops when the phone rings)

Can the following line from the online wiki be expanded, or give me an example on how to get the assistant to notify when the call is connected?
"2) When the inbound call is answered (optional): <crm program>.exe /N:C /T:I /I:CallId
Note: The Callid is the same that was informed upon arrival of the inbound call."

futher, the documentation indicates the .exe will be called numerous times during a call:
"For inbound calls, the 3CX Assistant would launch the executable 2 or 3 times..."
i only get notification once when the call rings..

please help with this, is the documentation incorrect, or am i doing something wrong? if this is not possible i'd like to know rather than spend much nore time on this..

-Roshen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boykins_54
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.