Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Number transformation

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by Borsoock, Apr 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Borsoock

Borsoock New Member

Hello

I'm using Nokia E65 SIP client with 3CX. I try to set up number transfromation rule to be able to dial local calls directly from cellphone phonebook.

My 3CX is connected to office Avaya PBX via SPA3102.
    I store numbers in Nokia in 'GSM format': +XX YYYYYYYYY where XX is country code.
    To be able to make local calls by 3CX and analog line I must remove first 3 characters (+XX) and add 0 (Avaya PBX outside line). So, in 3CX outbond rules I defined following:

For numberd starting with '+' use transformation mask 'rrr0'.

Unfortunately it doesn't work:

17:28:58.093 CallConf::eek:nIncoming Can not resolve target for call from <sip:103@87.204.241.26>;tag=uiud52eitphc60gt7c5u to <sip:+48888218882@87.204.241.26;user=phone>
    17:28:58.093 CallConf::Rejected Call (C:6) is rejected: Target is not resolved
    17:28:58.078 CallConf::eek:nIncoming Incoming call from Ext.103 to sip:+48888218882@87.204.241.26

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think system doesn't use defined transformation mask because starting '+' is not a number. Is that any way to solve this problem? I'd like to avoid duplicating numbers in handy's phonebook in '3CX compatible' format.

Thanks

Marcin

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Nick Galea

Nick Galea Site Admin

We will test this and let you know. This mask should work... If not we will fix it...

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Borsoock

Borsoock New Member

Many thanks Nick. This is why I really like 3CX - excellent communication with users community!

4. kevin

kevin Member

We have implemented a fix for this and it should be available in the next version. Thanks for pointing this out.

5. Borsoock

Borsoock New Member

Thanks Kevin!

Now I really can't wait new version :).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.