Solved Numbers Blacklist Import

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by nefer, Jul 2, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nefer

Hello,
    I can't seem to find a solution to my problem and I'm new to 3cx... I'd like to import a long list of numbers in the blacklist, but 3cx rejects my csv saying the required fields are not present... and I can't seem to find what are the names of these fields... can anybody help please?

2. nefer

My csv only has two fields, the number and the description... but 3cx keeps rejecting it no matter how i name the fields... I have tried with:
    number, description - callerid, description - blacklisted caller id, description ... I have tried reformatting the csv with quotes, without quotes, saving it in msdos mode like suggested in another post... I always get the error : "Wrong CSV file, required columns are not found"

I need to blacklist these numbers as it is a list of call centers and this list is serving me well with freepbx...

3. nefer

Also, since there's no way to export this list I have no way to directly see what the fields are named...

4. YiannisH_3CX

YiannisH_3CX Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Hello @nefer

Please note that you do need headers to import numbers in the number blacklist.
    You can just have number,description change line and number,description again
    example:
    123456,test
    789012,test2

5. nefer

Thank you Yannish, removing any header worked like a charm!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.