• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Solved Numbers Blacklist Import

Status
Not open for further replies.

nefer

Reaction score
Hello,
I can't seem to find a solution to my problem and I'm new to 3cx... I'd like to import a long list of numbers in the blacklist, but 3cx rejects my csv saying the required fields are not present... and I can't seem to find what are the names of these fields... can anybody help please?

My csv only has two fields, the number and the description... but 3cx keeps rejecting it no matter how i name the fields... I have tried with:
number, description - callerid, description - blacklisted caller id, description ... I have tried reformatting the csv with quotes, without quotes, saving it in msdos mode like suggested in another post... I always get the error : "Wrong CSV file, required columns are not found"

I need to blacklist these numbers as it is a list of call centers and this list is serving me well with freepbx...

Also, since there's no way to export this list I have no way to directly see what the fields are named...

Hello @nefer

Please note that you do need headers to import numbers in the number blacklist.
You can just have number,description change line and number,description again
example:
123456,test
789012,test2

Thank you Yannish, removing any header worked like a charm!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sd24mi
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.