Solved Nutshell Integration with 3cx Softphone Windows client.

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by Rolteus, Sep 11, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rolteus

Running PBX v15 Debian ISO. I have installed the 3cx softphone client and its functioning. I have installed the Nutshell integration plugin package in the 3cx PBX. When I go to the "extensions" node and I select the extension I wish to add integration to the plugin shows available and the cursor turns to a hand but I can't select it?

2. YiannisH_3CX

YiannisH_3CX Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

AH2 likes this.
  3. Rolteus

Thank you for replying. I started out with the standard edition. We decided to go with an integrated partner for our CRM we chose Nutshell. I understand that the license needed to be upgraded and this was done. I did download and install the nutshell.zip plugin file prior to the license being activated. The license in the PBX console says Product 3CX Phone System Professional Edition. Having already downloaded the nutshell.zip file in the Integrations node of the console I went to the extension to enable the integration on the integration tab and the checkbox will not toggle. Our license was purchased by DSXData Friday the 8th. I spoke to a rep from 3cx and I asked how the process works and he said we would have to replace our license key with the new one and that would be it very easy. When our reseller emailed me today and indicated that our license was active or that it had already been installed it was unclear. She did say I would need to reboot my server and I was ready to go. I went to my console and on the license page in the PBX console it says pro features are enabled=yes where before it said no. I am providing the text from my license from my customer portal and a screen shot from the PBX license page. The pro license key in the PBX is the same as the original standard edition perpetual license key I purchased as listed in the customer portal. I hope this is enough information to solve this from what I can tell the system is healthy and all installation and trouble shooting steps have been followed correctly. The instructions are as easy as ringing a bell I'm not sure what I could have done wrong. Thank you.

I removed or occluded personal data and part of the keys for security purposes. The keys are identical.

Customer Portal:
    **4XI4-XXXX-XXXX-2QM5**
    Product
    **3CX Phone System Standard**
    Version
    Licensing
    8 Sim.Calls, 4 G.729
    Key expiry
    Perpetual (does not expire)
    Maintenance
    27/06/2018
    Support
    Not available [Purchase Support]
    FQDN
    xxxxxxxx.west.3cx.us [Release]
    FQDN IP
    XX.XX.23.114
    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

License page from management console 3cx PBX:
    **Product 3CX Phone System Professional Edition**
    Version Number
    License Expires
    Support
    Maintenance 06/27/2018 4:05:09 PM
    Number of Simultaneous Calls 8
    Number of G729 Channels 4
    Number of Simultaneous Meeting Participants 50
    3CX Phone System Pro Edition features
    Yes
    **License Key 4XI4-XXXX-XXXX-2QM5**
    Product owned by Xxxxx Xxxxx
    Registration Details
    XXXXXXXXXXXX

device1001@gmail.com

+1 530-XXX-XXXX

United States

License status
    Activated
    If you have purchased 3CX support, you should have received an email with a login and password to the 3CX Support Portal. Please contact your reseller for these details.
    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

4. YiannisH_3CX

Staff Member 3CX Support

I can confirm your key is a Pro key and you should be able to use integration. With that in mind please navigate to your licence tab and then click on Edit and then ok. This will force the PBX to re-activate in case something went wrong. Let me know if that works for you.

5. Rolteus

Clicking "edit" and "ok" to save looks to have solved this issue I am now able to enable the integration per extension. I don't normally ever open a dialog and press "ok" or "save" unless I have made changes so this solution didn't really cross my mind. Thank you for the help.

Best
    Tom

6. YiannisH_3CX

Staff Member 3CX Support

Glad to hear the issue is resolved

7. Rolteus

Thank you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.