OBi 110 on v15

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by xeg12, Aug 14, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xeg12

    Sep 12, 2011
    Likes Received:
    I have an OBi 110 attached to my 3cx server to provide a PBX connection.
    This worked fine until I upgraded to v15.

    The closest I have got to it working is I installed a clean v14 server, setup the OBi, did a backup and then created a clean v15 install, using the v14 backup to setup.

    With this install I can phone out (set to use a 9 followed by the number) but incoming calls give an authentication failure in the activity log, despite the fact the OBi 100 is registered in the 3cx server.

    I have tried experimenting with settings at both ends and with incoming rules in 3cx but nothing makes any difference.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.