• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

ODBC Search v12.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

jms

Customer
Reaction score
I am trying to configure the ODBC Search function in v12.5.

The ODBC Test tool works fine after including the user name and password in the Connection String and writing an SQL Query that removes spaces and parentheses and hyphens from the phone number string.

When I configure the ODBC Search page in the Management Console, I get a dialog box with the title "3CX Interface" and the message "Rate value is invalid".

Where do I configure the Rate value, and what are valid values?

This fixed now.

3CX v 12 is happy with a rate of 0.04 for my calls to NZ in Settings>Advanced>Billing Information.

After upgrade to v12.5, it gives the above described error on several of the pages in Settings>Advanced, including the ODBC page.

My calls to NZ cost $0.04/minute. Seemed like the logical value to put in there.

If I change that rate to 1.0, the error goes away.

Go figure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julian1234
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.