• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Odd issue: clicking on contact dials wrong number

Status
Not open for further replies.

D Jonkers

Reaction score
Hi all,

We are using V15, the 3CXPhone provisions fine on our terminalservers combined with Snom 710 desktop phones in CTI.
Now the odd thing is while entering a number or clicking on a contact the phone constant dials out to the wrong number which is the same no matter which number i type or contact i click.
Example:
Reception is 250, so i type in the searchbar 250 and voila reception appears from the phonelist.
I click on reception, the corresponding desktopphone reacts by dialing out to the wrong number?¿

The contacts and extensions are all correct in the system.

Hello @D Jonkers

Does this also happen if you use the client in softphone mode?

It seams to be BLF related, when i program a BLF on the desktop phone the problem occurs, it selects the first programmable button as line but instead executes the BLF

Have you re-programmed the line keys of the phone? The first two buttons should be line keys.

That was the issue, before on v12.5 we used all keys as BLF, now its like you mention, i'll change the provisioning template.
Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.