Off-site hosted 3CX

Discussion in 'Windows' started by Jetcityjules, Aug 5, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jetcityjules

Hi,

We have been having some real Internet issues in our small, rural valley. Consequently, our phone system goes down. We are investigating our options, and one we were hoping was out there was another company that hosts 3CX for us. Anyone know anything about that?

Thanks,
    Julie

2. Yakko

You surely can find a server farm for hosting your server but if you have internet issue you will be unable to connect to the server in the server farm....

3. gicl

I'm using 3CX hosted in a VM in an external datacenter.

Charles

4. Discovery Technology

What country are you in?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. tpinnovations

tpinnovations Member

http://3cxhost.com

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  6. DeWild1

I use 2 adsl lines.
    It is best to get 2 different internet connections that are different like one Cable one ADSL.
    It is best to get a server that is local.

7. KerryG

KerryG Active Member

Don't use VoIP as your primary circuit. I will never recommend that as a configuration.

8. tpinnovations

tpinnovations Member

I have to agree with Kerry on this.

You are going to want your server on site and to use a local PSTN or PRI. If you were in the city my suggestion would be totally different.

Hosting is somewhat out because that requires a stable internet connection. So if your connection goes down all your calls will be answered, but will never reach the phones.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.