Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

OFF TOPIC: Prompts in portuguese

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by emerbrito, Oct 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. emerbrito

Hi;

First off all, i apologize for asking this question on this forum but, i didn't find a better place (since there's no forum like a marktplace or something around here)

The question is:
    Is there anybody who produce prompts around? Because i'm looking for the default prompts translated to Brazilian Portuguese and Spanish.

Thanks;

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. miraportuga

miraportuga Member

You can make the prompts yourself and then just overwrite the files on the prompt files, i made myself some portuguese prompts. They arent that good thoug... male voice kind sucks on this kinda things...

Cheers

3. emerbrito

I agree.
    That's why i'm looking for something ready to buy, with a nice and sexy voice :D

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. miraportuga

miraportuga Member

Find a nice sexy girl, take out on dinner and in the end of the night, ask her to record some promtps.. .lolol

:p

5. emerbrito

that's was a good one :D

6. nb

nb Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

:idea: We will add it in version 5 ok :) We will bundle 3CX with one of these girls to record voice prompts :) Any other future features? 8)

Joking apart - there are sites on the internet that offer voice prompts recording in a professional voice.

go to this site:
    http://www.research.att.com/~ttsweb/tts/demo.php

The voice named Lauren will suit you :lol:

There is an option int the dropdown Latin Am / Spanish - This is a demo but Ive made some prompts for myself here. There is a limitation but it is a good start to get an idea of what I am refering to.

Regards

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.