OFF TOPIC: Prompts in portuguese

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by emerbrito, Oct 30, 2007.

1. emerbrito

Hi;

First off all, i apologize for asking this question on this forum but, i didn't find a better place (since there's no forum like a marktplace or something around here)

The question is:
    Is there anybody who produce prompts around? Because i'm looking for the default prompts translated to Brazilian Portuguese and Spanish.

Thanks;

2. miraportuga

miraportuga Member

You can make the prompts yourself and then just overwrite the files on the prompt files, i made myself some portuguese prompts. They arent that good thoug... male voice kind sucks on this kinda things...

Cheers

3. emerbrito

I agree.
    That's why i'm looking for something ready to buy, with a nice and sexy voice :D

4. miraportuga

miraportuga Member

Find a nice sexy girl, take out on dinner and in the end of the night, ask her to record some promtps.. .lolol

:p

5. emerbrito

that's was a good one :D

6. nickybrg

nickybrg Well-Known Member
    Staff Member 3CX Support

:idea: We will add it in version 5 ok :) We will bundle 3CX with one of these girls to record voice prompts :) Any other future features? 8)

Joking apart - there are sites on the internet that offer voice prompts recording in a professional voice.

go to this site:
    http://www.research.att.com/~ttsweb/tts/demo.php

The voice named Lauren will suit you :lol:

There is an option int the dropdown Latin Am / Spanish - This is a demo but Ive made some prompts for myself here. There is a limitation but it is a good start to get an idea of what I am refering to.

Regards