• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Office 365 Unified Messaging

Status
Not open for further replies.

wanaus

Reaction score
I went to configure 3CX auto attendant to Exchange Online /Office 365 UM and it doesn't work. Then support tells me it's not supported.
I see that these companies support it.
Aastra Alcatel Avaya Cisco Inter-Tel Intecom Mitel NEC NeXspan Nortel Panasonic Rolm ShoreTel Siemens Sonus Tadiran Toshiba
Why don't 3CX support Office 365 UM? How hard can it be?
I have probably lost a sale because of this.

Sorry, there's a lot of things I don't like about 3CX (see my post history) but this isn't one of them. There are lots of features it doesn't have - but a full demo is available and the admin guides are freely downloadable from the website.

It's an inexpensive and reliable PBX system costing a fraction of the ones you have listed. If it lost you a sale then you either didn't know the product you were selling, or you failed to accurately sound out what the client was after and came in with an inappropriate proposal. Neither of those are the fault of the 3CX team.

I'm trying to decide whether to switch our law firm from Vonage Business to 3CX. I love everything about 3CX except it doesn't do Voicemail Transcription and doesn't work with Office 365 UM. One or the other would guarantee a switch. People love VM transcription and to go to a system without it is not something we're willing to do.

I feel like I'm so close to getting Office 365 to work, but it just doesn't. It won't. I don't know why it would be more difficult to get it to work with O365 than Exchange 2013.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Members Online Now

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
damiano giannini
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.