• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Office hours calls going to Out of hours queue

Status
Not open for further replies.

pasax

Silver Partner
Basic Certified
Reaction score
Hi,
We have a fully patched version 14 sp3 install sitting on a Server 2012r2 OS, all was working fine until this morning where it seems the phone system still believes that its Out of hours and all calls are going through to that queue.
We have Office hours 08:00-17:00 going to a Call Queue
Out of hours going to a ring group
When I ticked the "Apply the same routing logic Outside of Office hours" it works so nothing wrong with the queues. Its like the 3cx software believes its still the middle of the night.

We have a Patton BRI gateway,

The Windows system time is correct as is the Time zone.
A reboot did not solve the issue

Any ideas??

Hi there,
Is the field "Settings / PBX / Dial codes / Emergency Code - Force 3CX Phone System to IN or OUT of office" filled with a dial code? if so maybe one of the users used the feature to force out of office hours and so you will need to dial the code as it is shown to revert to default automatic behavior.

Hi I had exactly the same issue with one of my customers yesterday 01-06-2016. The logs reflected that it was meeting an Unknown office hours rule.

Did you get it sorted out?

If not, have you checked the Emergency Code as mentioned before?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.