office hours for outbound calls

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by regfixit, Mar 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. regfixit

Is there a way to set up office hours for outbound calls so as to choose a different gateway depending on time of day/day of week.

E.g. BT now have free weekend calls so at weekend I would like to place outbound calls via PSTN gateway(and limit call to 1 hour, but can do that in the gateway itself), at other times I would like to use my VOIP gateway.

There only seems to be office hours functionality in the area of routing inbound calls.

2. landfiets

landfiets New Member

Re: office hourse for outbound calls

When it is only for yourself and not for a lot of people you could make outboundrules with a prefix. Just configure that you have to dial a prefix for the weekends and normal during officehours. The only thing is that you have to remember it during weekends to dial with that prefix.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. regfixit

Re: office hourse for outbound calls

I already have prefixes set up so I can manually select, but was hoping for an automatic way - need to make it wife proof as she is a bit of a technophobe and just wants the phones to work :roll:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.