Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

office hours

Discussion in 'Windows' started by enes.avdic, Sep 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. enes.avdic

Hello everyone,

I was wondering if someone could help me out with an issue I have.
    Office hours are setup as:

Mon-Fri 12am-11:59pm

Sat 12am-4pm

Sun 12am-4pm Need to re-open at 8pm

Well on Sunday I need to reopen at 8pm again due to the fact that we have employees over seas that start at 8pm central standard time. Now for Sunday outside of office hours so between 4pm and 8pm I need all the incoming calls to go to voice mail. I can not figure out how to re-open at 8pm without logging into the 3cx server and changing the office hours manually. Is there any way around this? I thought of routing the calls to a specific queue or extension outside of office hours but that would mean no voice mail. Does any one have any ideas or solutions? thank you for your help in advance.

2. mixig

mixig Active Member

Hi,

something like this?

In inbound rules you choose DID number and unselect "Apply the same routing logic outside office hours". This will reveal a new section in which you can specify what should happen with your calls on that DID during the outside office hours.

Also you can do that with dummy extension, there are few examples on forum how to do that

Attached Files:

3. enes.avdic

This is what I was looking for, thank you very much for your help!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.