• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Official Support for CISCO ATA SPA122

Melvin_XIII

Customer
Reaction score
Hello,
in Europe it is pretty hard to get a hold of the supported ATAs. One that is readily available is the CISCO ATA SPA122.
I would suggest this be added to the supported devices list.

Reactions: Mario Noel
Upvote 15
Wir Nutzen den ATA weil es keinen anderen gibt. Wir sind in Deutschland. Die supported welltek geräte sind nicht erhältlich.

Previous Cisco ATA were supported in past 3CX versions, I don't know of a technical reason that the new versions shouldn't be.

That is true. It works. However It is not on the supported devices list. Which is a huge problem when asking for support as the problem is automatically blamed on the unsupported device. Even though in many cases it is definitely not the Problem.

I have worked much on the Cisco ATA's but I could not get them running as reliable as the welltech ATA's.
I have a dealer who is importing them from france. Give me a message and I pass over the contact information of my dealer.

Any update on this issue? I am looking to use line two of a SPA112 for faxing. Line 1 is registered on a separate SIP trunk not associated with the 3CX PBX.

Hello all... new here. I was wondering if you could point me in the right direction. I was running a 3cx v.14 server using a Cisco SPA112 to connect to my school PA system. worked great but I cannot seem to figure out how to do this on 15... I cannot seem to find where to start. Can someone point me in the direction of how to get my SPA112 connected. I would gladly RTFM but cannot find it. Thank you so much in advance.

Doesn't seem to much interest in this issue.. I did get line two to register as the fax extension.. Haven't had time to test yet though.

Other supported ATA are hard to find in Canada or are too expansive for our needs.

+10

Reactions: Mario Noel
I have a few installs using the Cisco SPA112s for external ringers or fax. Took us a while to get the first one working but once it was setup we've not had any issues with them.

I think it would be a good idea if they were supported though.

I have a few installs using the Cisco SPA112s for external ringers or fax. Took us a while to get the first one working but once it was setup we've not had any issues with them.

I think it would be a good idea if they were supported though.

On my side, I cannot get to incoming Caller ID to work. Do you have a hint for me?

On my side, I cannot get to incoming Caller ID to work. Do you have a hint for me?

Have you assigned the SPA to an extension? and get it to register?

Do you mean it doesn't display the incoming caller ID?

Do you mean it doesn't display the incoming caller ID?
I've just found that it's not coming from the SPA122.

Have to look from my provider

Thanks for your reply

Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.