Officially supported USB headsets for 3CXphone for Windows

Discussion in 'Windows' started by 3CXusername, May 2, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 3CXusername

3CXusername New Member

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. NickD_3CX

NickD_3CX Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

I would recommend going on the sites of the Headset manufacturers directly and look at their compatibility list. As you mentioned Jabra and Plantronics, they also have on their website compatibility lists for the which of their products work with 3CX, generally though if you have the Jabra Direct software or the Plantronics Spokes (not Hub), then it should work, but double-check to be sure.

Also one more common issue I have heard about in regards to the headset controls, if the headset is a wireless one, I believe you need the companies own bluetooth/Wifi dongle which is sometimes seperate, otherwise the controls will not work.

3. 3CXusername

3CXusername New Member

thanks for the reply. But http://www.3cx.com/support/plantronics-configuration/ says download Hub (no mention of Spokes).

Could you clarify?

Anyone have a recommendation on a good inexpensive "entry level" USB headset?

thanks.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. NickD_3CX

NickD_3CX Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

My bad, I just got word that now the Hub Plantronics software should work now.

5. 3CXusername

3CXusername New Member

We ended up getting Plantronics C320. While not "inexpensive" I am very happy with their performance.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.