Oh I like this very much

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by Anonymous, Mar 8, 2007.

1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Guys,

Great job on the new version
    looks really good, even better it "feels" really good.

Looks like you guys figured out the structuring and grouping of functions (as a UML addict that is something i appreciate) good workflows etc.

Like it, like it lots.

I have not spend much time playing with the functions but I configured the pbx from scratch 15min later it was all up and running. Also the server log/messages are a lot better.

Thanks, keep up the good work.

I had a look at the different versions, although the free version is ok for most people I can imagine that people like the enterprise version (especially with exchange integration).

My place is fully wired up and sometimes refered to as the "house of the future" so I like full integration where possible. So far so good.

The enterprise version is a bit "expensive" as I only will use lets say 10 extensions.
    Is there a possibility to have all the enterprise functions but less extensions?
    Eg get all functionality for a base price and pay per added extensions a price structure like that? See I do not need unlimited extensions (I do not have that many friends anyway LOL). But I do need ALL functionality.

Anyway great job, very pleased so far. (now do not slack of ya year :)) :lol:

2. archie

archie Well-Known Member
    3CX Staff

Thank you for your positive words :)

Honestly, I just hadn't enough time to greatly improve log messages, so I think log is a bit messy still. But I will improve it soon.