• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Old versions of PBX

Status
Not open for further replies.

sector-9

Free User
Basic Certified
Reaction score
Where can I download an older version of the free PBX software & license key? I need to run it on a Server 2008 (non r2) machine and v15.5 won't install on it. Also what are the restrictions on the free license for 12.5, and what happened to the Windows mobile client in MS store - it shows as not available?

Run 3CX on a unused windows pc, - or purchase a mini pc https://www.3cx.com/phone-system/pbx-appliance/

Can not see the point of running older versions, especially when it is three versions out of date - doubt you will be able to get a license for 12.5

Guess you are running a company as you have a Server 2008, so to get the full benefits you should really look at purchasing the product

Reactions: YiannisH_3CX
Just a home user that finds VoIP interesting. It's running on an old and slow Win7 netbook at the moment but I'd rather install it on my ebay-special SBS2008 box (I know it's not supported but neither is Win7) that's a proper server with more than enough horsepower to spare. Also I seem to remember the restrictions were different; I don't need 8 simultaneous calls but it'd be nice to use both external SIP accounts I had on my old Linksys ATA.

I'd rather just get an older version of 3CX to install on Windows. If I was going down the Linux route I'd be using Elastix.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Murad88
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.