Old versions of PBX

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by sector-9, Jun 21, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sector-9

Where can I download an older version of the free PBX software & license key? I need to run it on a Server 2008 (non r2) machine and v15.5 won't install on it. Also what are the restrictions on the free license for 12.5, and what happened to the Windows mobile client in MS store - it shows as not available?

2. saqqara16

Run 3CX on a unused windows pc, - or purchase a mini pc https://www.3cx.com/support/ip-pbx-appliances/

Can not see the point of running older versions, especially when it is three versions out of date - doubt you will be able to get a license for 12.5

Guess you are running a company as you have a Server 2008, so to get the full benefits you should really look at purchasing the product

YiannisH_3CX likes this.
  3. sector-9

Just a home user that finds VoIP interesting. It's running on an old and slow Win7 netbook at the moment but I'd rather install it on my ebay-special SBS2008 box (I know it's not supported but neither is Win7) that's a proper server with more than enough horsepower to spare. Also I seem to remember the restrictions were different; I don't need 8 simultaneous calls but it'd be nice to use both external SIP accounts I had on my old Linksys ATA.

4. cobaltit

cobaltit Active Member

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. sector-9

I'd rather just get an older version of 3CX to install on Windows. If I was going down the Linux route I'd be using Elastix.

6. leejor

leejor Well-Known Member

7. saqqara16

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.