Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

older version

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by Anonymous, Aug 30, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is ther anyway I can download and test the older version so I can see how the voicemail and other options work?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

in addition to the non-registrating

If I go to manage gateways and click on the blue "Name" of my VoIP provider I land at "Edit Voip Provider page" there are 4 boxes and they are filled the main one here is "Proxy Hostname or IP" for vonage this is "sphone.vopr.vonage.net"

If I go to the same manage gateways and place a checkbox next to the vonage Voip account the "Edit Selected" icon lights up and when i click it I get a totally diferent page that has more details and is "VoIP Provider Configuration" I cannot select anything in the top most box that is "VoIP Service" as nothing appears here, I do however fill in the rest of the boxes which include Username, Password, Proxy Host..., Port, Time betweeen..., Codec, Stun Server, Stun Port.

When I hit ok on this page I get an error that the "Proxy Host or IP" must have something which I did in fact enter and it drops me back to the original page at the begining of this error....

Can I have an older version to test please?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

log keeps showing this also

19:53:07.678 LineImpl::update Line:ctor: register line 08458691831
    19:53:07.678 LineImpl::update Line:ctor: register line 15037663621

but none of my lines connect

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.