• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

older version

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Is ther anyway I can download and test the older version so I can see how the voicemail and other options work?

in addition to the non-registrating

If I go to manage gateways and click on the blue "Name" of my VoIP provider I land at "Edit Voip Provider page" there are 4 boxes and they are filled the main one here is "Proxy Hostname or IP" for vonage this is "sphone.vopr.vonage.net"

If I go to the same manage gateways and place a checkbox next to the vonage Voip account the "Edit Selected" icon lights up and when i click it I get a totally diferent page that has more details and is "VoIP Provider Configuration" I cannot select anything in the top most box that is "VoIP Service" as nothing appears here, I do however fill in the rest of the boxes which include Username, Password, Proxy Host..., Port, Time betweeen..., Codec, Stun Server, Stun Port.

When I hit ok on this page I get an error that the "Proxy Host or IP" must have something which I did in fact enter and it drops me back to the original page at the begining of this error....

Can I have an older version to test please?

log keeps showing this also

19:53:07.678 LineImpl::update Line:ctor: register line 08458691831
19:53:07.678 LineImpl::update Line:ctor: register line 15037663621

but none of my lines connect

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.