Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

On Call to mobile

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by Ianbird, Mar 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ianbird

Hi All,
    Question we are moving from a Epygi Quadro system. We have to provide on call support for a select number of customers.

They call a number it prompts them for a PIN and then they can leave a message. The quadro rings The mobile of the person that is on call and plays the message to them, Rather than the call being put straight through to the mobile.

Just to recap;
    -Call comes in
    -Caller is prompted to enter pin
    -Caller is asked to leave a message
    -Phone system Calls the person who is on call and plays message
    -If call is ignored it re calls the mobile every 10 mins until it’s listened to.

Hope someone can help or if they can recommend a third party service that could handle this?

Thanks
    Ian

2. netswork

netswork Active Member

I just got asked for this same feature today. The customer I am working with is happy with the voicemail to email solution though.

this might do what you want.
    http://www.voiptoys.com/products/334-3cx-on-call-manager-by-voiptoys.aspx

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Ianbird

Thanks Billy

That is exactly what we are looking for and more :D

One other question how would I prompt the inbound call for a PIN when they call in? I think I will need to do something with a digital receptionist and a PIN IVR but not sure how I can do this.

been playing with a few bits on my test 3cx but not getting anywhere.

any ideas would be great

thanks again

Ian

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.