ON hold clear and new ivr and hold sound

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by yanirda, Dec 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yanirda

hello,
    how i make new hold and ivr sound that is capable to the 3cx,
    i have the Adobe Audition 1.5 and i cant make file that is sound on the 3cx,
    anothe problem is that i can have calls currectly, but when i call out to some one that have ring sound,
    i cant hear the song i hear only dail tone untill the call have answer,
    what i need to do to hear, the line phone can hear but the 3cx can't..

another problem is that i fill in the management the company phone book manualy but the 3cx client cant see it.
    please help me with that issues,
    thanks.

2. yanirda

any suggestions?
    thnx...

3. yanirda

any one?

4. 3CXfoxhallsolutions

3CXfoxhallsolutions New Member

A bit confusing as to what you want - but here goes ...
    1) "how i make new hold and ivr sound that is capable to the 3cx,"
    You can record music or messages for on-hold and IVR either via a 3CX extension phone (go to the 'Settings' module and select 'General' - then you can either use the 'Add' button to 'browse' for a new file, or use the 'handset and dot' icon to record something from your own 3CX extension), or using your PC application - import them into 3CX and then apply them from the list of stored files using 'Add' and 'Browse'. Note that 3CX say you must record in PCM, 8 KHz, 16-bit, mono .wav format.

2) "i cant hear the song i hear only dail tone untill the call have answer,"
    When you dial-out, you won't hear any other sound than what's called 'Call progress tone' - This is because you are [technically] not on hold, but there is a call that you have made, in progress. This means that you will hear the call ringing until the call is answered. This is correct and what you should hear.

3) "i fill in the management the company phone book manualy but the 3cx client cant see it."
    What 3CX client are you referring to??? Are you using a type of desk-phone, the 3CX Windows phone, iPhone app', Android app', or the 3CX MyPhone application??? let me know what and we may be able to focus in on your issues ...

best regards

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.