Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

On Hold Dial Code

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by ziptalk, Aug 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ziptalk

ziptalk New Member

I have searched the extension manual, I have SNOM 300 phones without a hold button and need the ability to put people on hold. I can select L2 for the additional line, but then we receive the dial tone for the new line, so this is not ideal.

Can anyone tell me the dial code (if one exists) to put a caller on hold.

Thanks for a quick answer!! Lewis

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. ziptalk

ziptalk New Member

Anyone... ? On Hold dial-code, does it exist ? SNOM 300/320.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. tpinnovations

tpinnovations Member

I believe you can use the park feature dial code to park the call, and then have the other person pick it up.

Dial codes are particular key/number combinations used to access particular functions
    within the phone system.
    Call pick-up
    If you hear a particular extension ringing, and you know that person is not able to take the
    call, you can take the call using the ‘Call Pickup’ feature. To do this, type
    *20* <extension number>
    This will redirect the active call from the specified extension to your extension.
    You can also retrieve a call from a ringing extension without specifying the extension
    number. To do this, type *20* followed by the send key. This will redirect the first available
    active call to your extension.
    Call Parking
    If you wish to “park” a call and then pick up the call from another extension:
    BLIND TRANSFER BUTTON *00 to 09 – to park the call.
    For example *01 will place the call in the parking orbit 1.
    *10-9 – to pick up a parked call.
    For example *11 will pick up any calls parked in parking orbit 1
    Parking lots support parking of multiple calls. Therefore, when un-parking, you can add
    the extension number from which the call was parked to be sure that you un-park the
    particular call you had parked there. Some examples to park a call with popular phones:
    · With a Grandstream phone, press the TRNF button and dial *00
    · With a Snom phone, press the TRANSFER button and dial *00
    · With a Polycom phone, press the TRANSFER button, from the screen, then choose
    the option BLIND and then dial *00
    · With a Cisco phone, choose "more" option on the screen, choose BlndXfr and dial
    · With a Linksys phone , press the right arrow key on the navigation button for more
    options and then choose bxfer and dial *00

I have used these feature codes with out the transfer button, So see if it works for you.

4. pcunite

Go to the web interface for the phone, select the "Function Keys" section, set the key you want to F-R.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.