Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

"One button" transfers with IPPBX-possible with 3cx/snom

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by Anonymous, Jul 24, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks for your continued feedback Matt!

2. Banana Jack

Thanks, this is a really useful setting to know! Previously it has been pretty annoying and non-intuitative to have to press the transfer button twice after announcing a call to a colleague on our Snom 370 phones.

Thanks again
    Glenn

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hi Matt,

can you please provide further instructions as to how you set this up? I'm pretty new to SNOM since we normally use only Linksys phones.

Jonathan

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Matt,

that did it - thanks a lot. One other thing - can you pickup a call just by pressing a BLF light? Can't seem to find a way of how to get this working.

Jon

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Matt,

tried that setting but the result is that only the line that rang first will be picked up. My idea was to have a speed dial made of *20* and then pressing one of the BLF lights to pickup that particular light.
    Jon

6. moon1234

Simulated shared line appearance's can be done by using DID's to a custom extension and then register that button on multiple phones. 3CX can do this via SIP forking. I am not sure if the status information shows up properly. but it should work just fine. I don't think you can barge in though without support at the SIP server.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.