Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

One extension is being redirected, can't find where it's programmed

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by eparker@sara.com, Jul 19, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. eparker@sara.com

I have an extension that is being redirected, but I can't find where that redirection is programmed.

I call from outside and go to the auto attendant, dial the extension of my conference room, and get redirected
    (IVR (980) replaced by 16195500003) <- From Call Report

CALL LOG
    19-Jul-2016 13:49:44.645 Call to T:Extn:201@[Dev:sip:201@192.168.1.144:5060] from L:2573.1[Line:10002<<REMOVED FOR PRIVACY] failed, cause: Cause: 302 Moved Temporarily/INVITE from 192.168.1.144:5060

Any idea what's going on here? Other lines work when dialed from the auto attendant.

2. leejor

leejor Well-Known Member

What type of set is it. It seems as if there may be an option invoked on the set.

3. eparker@sara.com

4. lneblett

lneblett Well-Known Member

Look in the manual -

http://support.polycom.com/global/docum ... _guide.pdf

Forwarding Calls
    You can set up your phone to forward incoming calls to another party (static
    forwarding), or you can forward a call as your phone rings (dynamic
    forwarding). Your phone will forward calls even if you enable the Do Not
    Disturb Feature.
    You can also reject calls from a particular contact (by sending the call to your
    voice mail system), or divert calls from a particular contact to another party.
    For more information, see Managing Incoming Calls on page 2-23.

This may be the issue as Leejor suggested.

5. eparker@sara.com

Finally got the ability to check the actual phone because I temporarily replaced it. You were right some ass-hat had programmed the phone to forward to a number at the phone itself.

Thank You gents.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.