One Way Audio, callers can't hear me but I can hear them :(

Discussion in 'Windows' started by ahsanshams, Feb 17, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ahsanshams

Well this version 12 seems to be a disaster, first all the issues with the extensions not working and now that I have that resolved, anyone that calls in CAN NOT HEAR ME, however, I can hear them. Version 11 and softphone 6 worked great but this one is a headache.

ALSO I have set the forward to mobile phone, and if I dont' answer and let 3cx dial out to my cell phone then it works perfectly. I can hear them and they can hear me, the only issue is if I answer the softphone.

What could be causing this?? Can I use version 6 softphone on 3cx phone system 12? So dissapointed in this softphone.

My 3cx is on a static ip and the STUNN requests have been turned off. Using COX isp.

2. ahsanshams

Re: One Way Audio, callers can't hear me but I can hear them

UPDATE: This only happens when I enable the TUNNEL if I turn if off the audio seems to be working, But I love using the 3cx TUNNEL, is there a known issue with the tunnel?

3. mhoppes

I too am having this experience since the update, but am not using a tunnel. I connect to an Asterisk PBX and since the update outbound calls sound fine, but when I receive an inbound call the outbound audio from the 3CX phone is all broken and completely unusable. Inbounx audio to the 3CX phone sounds fine.

This is on an iPhone running iOS6.0

4. mhoppes

BRIA Softphone here I come.... need support.

5. db@digitalworks.ch

I have the same problem with 3cx for Windows Phone and Android!
    Now that I've over 8 hours searching the error, I've noticed that the old 3CX Phone v10 with tunnel works fine.

Does anyone have a solution?

I changed from V10 and have nothing but trouble!

6. jeff yager

Look at the extension, myphone tab. Did you enable the tunnel there? I just noticed that new checkbox and it allows my droids to work perfectly.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.