one way audio & no RTP packets received

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by meddem, Mar 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. meddem

Hello!

I have 3cx phone system v7 installed on a Xp machine. i have 3 extensions:
    100:X-lite
    101:eek:n fritzbox
    102: 3cx voip phone.
    all the extensions are registered.
    When i call 101<-->102 all work ok.
    when i call 100<--->101 or 100 <---> 102, i have one way audio (X-lite doesnt send the speech, but with x-lite i can here both extensions).
    at the status it sais that no rtp packet were received.
    Here is the log:
    Its strange that when i use the uplink skype2sis, and forward the calls to extension 101 (fritzbox) -that it works with ext 102, i have again one way audio, but now its not working the mic of the phone connected on the fritzbox (ext 101). in this case in status it does not mentioned anything about RTP packets:

finally, i have registered a voipdiscount account on the 3cx, and its forward on the phone linked to the fritzbox (101). when i call the voipdiscount account, the phone rings, but both mic and speaker on the phone do not work.
    here is the last log:

Can i do anything to pass this error and have inbound calls from voipdiscount users or skype working on the phone linked on the fritz?
    thanks in advance

2. meddem

ok i have managed to get voipdiscount working!
    Also something should be wrong with xlite, and the mic is not working. actually i dont care about it :roll: !

so it remains the problem with skype and the one way sound. Is anyone that manage to get it working?
    Is there any other way to use skype with 3cx?

regards

3. Nick Galea

Nick Galea Site Admin

We have a SKYPE gateway beta coming up soon over the next few days! Check our blog and we will post info there very soon

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. meddem

Great!

I will check again! thanks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.