One way audio on HT-503 grandstream and 3CX VoIP Client

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by dnwklin, Feb 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dnwklin

One way audio on HT-486 grandstream. When I use Grandstream/X-Lite to place a call, only the other party can hear me. I cannot hear any sound? What is the problem? Thanks
    {UPDATED}

log: (Called by HT-503 & Close the STUN)

2. William400

William400 Well-Known Member

Re: One way audio on HT-486 grandstream

Hi

Can you please give more information on your setup. Is XLite on the same LAN as the 3CX server or on a separate network?

If on the same network please ensure that STUN is disabled. STUN needs to be enabled only if the phone is external to the 3CX server network. see http://www.3cx.com/sip-phones/x-lite.html

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. dnwklin

I had already disable the stun and all firewalls. The HT-486 and x-lite are on the same LAN. I just started to use the system, I am not sure what kinds of information should I also posted here. Could someone give me more specific instructions? Thank you

4. Vali_3CX

Vali_3CX Well-Known Member
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Hi
    From the phone(s) which has no incoming audio, try first dial 999 and see if you hear it (sounds nice "see" when about "hearing" :mrgreen: )

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. SY

SY Well-Known Member
    3CX Support

"Forum rules - Read to get answers" (It is the second line in the "TOPICS" part)
    direct link is http://www.3cx.com/forums/forum-rules-read-to-get-answers-93.html
    Picture attached.

Thanks

P.S. Verbose level version of 3CXMediaServer.trace.log may highlight problem.

Attached Files:

6. dnwklin

The following is the log.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.