One way audio on inbound calls

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by lawrencex, Oct 16, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lawrencex

I am running 3CX 7 on a windows 2008 server. I have a sangoma A101D card and polycom soundpoint ip 560 phones. Outbound calls and extension to extension calls work perfectly. When someone calls in we can hear them but they cannot hear us. Also when someone calls in they can hear the prompts but not the ringing or hold music. I have been working with sangoma but they haven't been much help. I am getting desperate and my bosses aren't happy. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

2. 888Mike

You downloaded the full licensed install of the NetBorder Software, not the trial correct?

Also does your machine, have 1 NIC or TWO? If two, were you sure you gave Sangoma the proper MAC when downloading your SIG license file from them?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. 888Mike

Also, did you verify you are matching your Framing type and encoding types with your provider?

IE, BSF is correct and so is NI2, or whatever you chose?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. lawrencex

I figured it out. Everything works fine now.

5. SY

SY Well-Known Member
    3CX Support

Hi lawrencex,

Could you please provide description of your case (what was wrong and how did you fix it)?

This information may help other users

6. 12144

Hello,

I am having the same exact problem on Windows 7 Pro. Does anyone have a solution to the problem? The odd thing is that I can make calls outbound with the default "routing-rules.xml" file with the one way audio on inbound calls. If I Generate and replace the "routing-rules.xml" file with the one generated by 3CX, then I cannot call outbound, only inbound - still with the one way audio.

Any help is greatly appreciated. I am using a Sangoma A101D card on Win 7 Pro with 3CX v.9.

Thanks,
    Divyash

7. hdcomm

Hi

I am having the exact same issue, Sangoma support has taken me nearly 2 weeks with no solution.

I am using 3cx v12 with Sangoma a101d PCI card.

Help would be much appreciated, reading the below comments i have checked all of that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.