• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

One Way Audio

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eurylink

Bronze Partner
Advanced Certified
Reaction score
Hi,
I'm testing 3CX Skype Gateway on v.8 Platform. Registration are ok but when a make Call I have only One way audio. 3CX Skype Gateway and Skype clients are installed on a Windows Vista Business Machine. 3CX Server is on another machine with 2008 Server x64.
Did you test 3CX Skype GW with v. 8 and it works ?
Firewall is disabled and i try to disabling UAC too with no result.

Thanks

You need to make sure that your ports are forwarded, stun is working, and if necessary enable/disable UPNP features.

I'm experiencing same problem: when I pick up my phone connected via 3cx I can hear another party (on skype) but they can't hear me. Please help.

Hi,
Do the following, open the gateway and select skype. Skype will open and make a call (skype to skype) and check if there is two way audio. Probably there is something wrong in the configuration of your gateway. Can you send me captures and logs on [email protected]. I will assist you if you need any help.
Thanks

Hi, download the latest skype gateway ver9769
http://www.3cx.com/downloads/v8/3CXGatewayforSkype_2.9769.msi
and send me feedback on [email protected].

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Murad88
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.