Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

one way audio

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by jmatson, May 10, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jmatson

jmatson New Member

My phone system has been running just file for 6 months or so.

Started last week i am getting one way audio. I can hear them but they can't hear me.
    I rebooted my cable modem problem solved. And again today same problem. I have rebooted my modem problem not fixed. 888voip says there not getting the packet.

Just got off the phone with comcast. Getting a new modem in the AM. i rebooted my desk phone and now it's working the phone is a SPA942.

2. leejor

leejor Well-Known Member

No audio, is always a result of packets not getting through, well, I guess you could have a faulty microphone. It is usually because a firewall or router is blocking them and is almost always incoming. Because routers and firewalls aren't really designed to block outgoing packets i would have to amuse that your problem is hardware related, I'm sure that with the re-boots you have had to do, you've probably come to the same conclusion.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.