Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

ONLINE WITH Build version 5.1.4128

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by kirimis, Mar 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kirimis

Finally i crossed my fingers and decided to install Build version 5.1.4128 leaving the stable 3.1. Good news everything was ok. Patton with my 4 ISDN line was stable , no echos, no faults, all incoming and outgoing was ok, on hold music fine and better sound quality. But a problem came up with grandstream GXW4104 and my 4 analog lines. My GXW4104 has version 1.0.1.2 ,so i came up with lowest quality of sound , digital receprtionist voice strangled and cut, dropping of lines and generally the telephone as it was at 40s :lol: in the worst scenario. Build version 5.1.4128 is stable in general, only bag is that couple of times on of my 4 ISDN lines was stack yellow even if patton had no active calls(minor).
    SO once again i am looking for help with GXW4104 .Is there a way to correct things around this device? If this is accomblished i will have managed with your help to setup the perfect 3cx call center for me.

Thanks in advance

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.