Only 1 trunk active after Windows 10 Anniversary update

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by mhurcombe, Aug 9, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mhurcombe

Today we upgraded our 3CX host (Windows 10 64-bit) to the Windows 10 Anniversary update. 3CX is still working but it appears to be working in the "Free" mode as only one of our 2 trunks is active. Both trunks were active prior to the upgrade.

The dashboard shows that our standard license has been loaded but we see this in the activity log which seems to suggest a license hasn't really be loaded or it isn't a standard license.

08/09/2016 4:02:53 PM - License loaded sucessfully. License level: -1

if we try to refresh the trunk registration a hint appears above the button displaying "Feature not available in the 3CX PBX Edition"

Attached is a screenshot of part of the Dashboard display...

I assume the issue is related to the Windows update but perhaps it is something else.

I also notice that we don't see version 15 SP1 listed in the updates.

Forgot to say there's also this message in the logs...

08/09/2016 4:46:56 PM - [CM101008]: The '' feature is disabled in currently activated licenseOnly one trunk is allowed under current license

Attached Files:

2. YiannisH_3CX

YiannisH_3CX Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Hello there,

Try clicking on the license tab, click edit and then click ok without changing anything. This should refresh your registration. Probably something changed after the windows update and was detected by the PBX.
    Also you are on the latest service pack as i can see from the attached screenshot so you should not see any service pack updates on the updates tab.

Give it a try and let us know.

3. mhurcombe

That worked thanks very much for the suggestion.
    Must have picked up SP1 when I downloaded the V15 software (on August 2nd).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.