Only 1 trunk allowed since installing v15 SP3

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by donhounsell, Nov 1, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. donhounsell

Yesterday I installed v15 SP3. Since then 3CX has only registered one of my 4 trunks:
    The Activity log shows the following on the 3 failed registrations:
    11/02/2016 10:48:51 AM - [CM101008]: The '' feature is disabled in currently activated license Only one trunk is allowed under current license
    11/02/2016 10:48:51 AM - [CM101008]: The '' feature is disabled in currently activated license Only one trunk is allowed under current license

I have tried going to Settings -> License and clicking Edit, then OK to reset the license but this makes no difference.
    This was working fine under v15 SP2 (and all previous versions). I have had 4 trunks under this license for about 7 years.

2. IT Hamster

I can't even get 1 trunk to register on the Linux build. Currently troubleshooting with Support on both ends (SIP provider and 3CX).

I have similar errors, though, when attempting to re-fresh registration- says it doesn't support that feature.

3. donhounsell

FIXED -- My problem has resolved itself when I restarted services. I'm not sure which services fixed it, as I restarted them all. I should have tried this the first time I guess, but I assumed it was a licensing issue as that's what the message said.
    It has been working fine now for 24 hours.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.