Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Only 1 trunk allowed since installing v15 SP3

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by donhounsell, Nov 1, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. donhounsell

Yesterday I installed v15 SP3. Since then 3CX has only registered one of my 4 trunks:
    The Activity log shows the following on the 3 failed registrations:
    11/02/2016 10:48:51 AM - [CM101008]: The '' feature is disabled in currently activated license Only one trunk is allowed under current license
    11/02/2016 10:48:51 AM - [CM101008]: The '' feature is disabled in currently activated license Only one trunk is allowed under current license

I have tried going to Settings -> License and clicking Edit, then OK to reset the license but this makes no difference.
    This was working fine under v15 SP2 (and all previous versions). I have had 4 trunks under this license for about 7 years.

2. IT Hamster

I can't even get 1 trunk to register on the Linux build. Currently troubleshooting with Support on both ends (SIP provider and 3CX).

I have similar errors, though, when attempting to re-fresh registration- says it doesn't support that feature.

3. donhounsell

FIXED -- My problem has resolved itself when I restarted services. I'm not sure which services fixed it, as I restarted them all. I should have tried this the first time I guess, but I assumed it was a licensing issue as that's what the message said.
    It has been working fine now for 24 hours.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.