Only Direct IP calls are available

Discussion in 'Windows' started by tj-pbx, Mar 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tj-pbx

Hi All,

I attempted to search in this category for something relating to our recent phone issue, but didn't come across it. I'm not sure exactly what happened or caused this; I believe the last bit of activity shows at 11:20:58 where a call was placed on Park1 from Ext. 202? (Attached.)

All phones have gone down, when the receiver is picked up, the Extension number at the top left immediately changes to the phone IP address. When an external call or internal extension in dialed, we are greeted with the error along the lines of 'Temporarily Unavailable : Only Direct IP calls available!" After about 10 minutes of waiting for the connection to re-establish, I power cycled the phone server, allowed time to pass and service is running normally now. Please advise on what might have caused this. Or perhaps how I can obtain the verbose logs for 3cx support.

TIA,
    J

Attached Files:

2. abc123

abc123 Active Member

Dont have enough logs to see but something shut down your services on your pbx. Windows update or something being installed?

To get the logs for 3cx support just go to the PBX machine and click the backup and restore too. In there is a button to generate the logs for 3cx support. Click it then save the zip file and attach it to your ticket.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. nb

nb Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

What happened here? Something is very wrong at either hardware or network level. What version are you using?

From the snapshot of the logs I can see that all components have lost internal communication with the configuration service "connection with configuration service is lost" You see this? You see it happens for all the services?

Could it be that someone restarted the services for you? Or the services were being restarted at that time?

Can you check whether you can find something in event viewer?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.