• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

OOPS - NFR 10 doesn't work with 11

Status
Not open for further replies.

thames

Customer
Intermediate Cert.
Reaction score
Hi Folks

Feeling a little dumb here... I have (at last) uninstalled my version 10 NFR and install version 11. Done the restore from backup but noticed that the restore hasn't included for licence and company details. Went in and put in the licence but now getting the "this licence is for version 10 - check your upgrade insurance" message and have no licence for my NFR system. What do I do to get the new NFR licence?

Cheers
Chris

Contact 3cx support...

Hi

Thanks for the reply. Will do that tomorrow. In the meantime, I've gone back to v10 as I need the system working when we open for business in the morning.

Cheers
Chris

Have you kept up with sales to ensure that upgrade insurance on your NFR key is still up to date?

sigma1 said:
Have you kept up with sales to ensure that upgrade insurance on your NFR key is still up to date?

Sadly no. Although I have a number of customers pending sales, we haven't as yet actually made any sales.

I guess that means I'm stuck with version 10.

Cheers
Chris

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.