• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

OpenVox B100P

Status
Not open for further replies.

john-new

Reaction score
New to forum, so I appologise in advance if this is an old question.
Can I use an OpenVox B100P card (ISDN2) with 3CX (Free Edition).
I have been tasked with looking at (lower) cost IP PBX. Asterisk distros and 3CX are on our radar.
We have a B100P and 3 Linksys IP handsets and would like to setup trial systems.
Thanks in advance.

john-new said:
New to forum, so I appologise in advance if this is an old question.
Can I use an OpenVox B100P card (ISDN2) with 3CX (Free Edition).
I have been tasked with looking at (lower) cost IP PBX. Asterisk distros and 3CX are on our radar.
We have a B100P and 3 Linksys IP handsets and would like to setup trial systems.
Thanks in advance.

Hi John,

3CX PBX supports _only_ SIP/RTP as a protocol of integration. If device cannot do it then it is not supported.

Thanks

OpenVOX is currently developing Windows driver. Stay in touch with them.
Hi Igor,
Good morning!
I was told that the driver for windows are still under development right now, and I’m afraid it’ll need a bit more time to release, we just lived the Chinese New Year, and all the pending things are set out to do now. Anyway, I will keep you informed. Hope you can understand.
Thanks,

I think this card can be an optimal solution for small installation because of it's cost that, in Italy, is about 80 euros. Please keep us informed about driver and 3cx support. Thanks.

For now you can use Sangoma Netborder cards http://www.voipon.co.uk/advanced_search_result.php?keywords=sangoma+netborder&x=0&y=0
3CX fully support them.

I saw a lot of cards there from cheap to expensive
Are all the cards do the same thing?

You must use Beronet only. The main difference is a hardware echo suppressor.

Again i saw a lot of cards there. Can you suggest one?

No, at Beronet there are only 1-4 E1 cards + BRI cards. What card you need?

I have 1 isdn line

BNBF4004S0 bero*fix BNBF400 PCI card, 1xBNBF4S0
Lineinterface and 1xBN4S0Bridge 438 €

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ghisl1
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.