Operator panel/ client

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by no1daag, Feb 13, 2007.

1. no1daag

Will it be a operator panel/client/workstation in the future?

Like Asterisk have http://www.asternic.org/demo.php but even with better function.

Last question , for now, have you plan to include IVR Functionality
    Auto operator like the function in you soft phone how tell the caller status on the reciever.
    Like this
    ext 101 is out for lunch will be back at 13,00. Want you leave a message press 1, connected to mobilephone press 2 or to operator press 9.

One more I question I need to put in is. If I have two office at different addresses then I want to have a server at each place and that this talk to each other as in Ciscos solution Publisher and subscriber. Will this be a functionality in the future?

I will proberly be back with more question when I planning to start a new telecom company and looking for new product. Right now I

2. Nick Galea

Nick Galea Site Admin

We have a line status page in the management console that resembles this.

In beta 5 we now also have a call assistant that allows full control of your extension in the professional version.

We also have IVR and Voice mail included already.

3. no1daag

Thanks Nick

Ok, The line status page in the management console give me the status some information but I want some more. Like this
    Someone call ext 153, how is out for lunch and he have forward his ext to the operator, when the operator get the call then I want a "popup thing" flash that it

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Now we're talking, that is something I am looking for aswell, and on top of that "Follow-Me" (your phone extension follows you instead of you chasing the extension).

A scenario like manually "register" the phone to the network.

So I type in a magic number and all my calls are routed to the phone I typed the magic number in.

Like no1daag, I like to see some more functionality that can be driven from a phone instead of the keyboard. Perhaps I can do that, but I have not found that as yet.

Is there a wish list section in the forum?

5. no1daag

A wish list would be great.

It

6. Nick Galea

Nick Galea Site Admin

Thanks for all your feedback!

We are looking to provide more functionality via the call assistant, to allow more advanced extension management. This is something we are working on....