Opinions Needed: What is the "BEST" Phone for 3CX?

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by brianoakes, Sep 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. brianoakes

This is purely an opinion question. We currently run Polycom's which I enjoy but the users don't care for them as much. They want lights and blinky things... :)

So the question is... what is the what overall phone for an "operator", and "assitiant to an executive" and a normal worker person?

In most cases each have different roles. I am curious what everyone else is using. Thanks! Bring on the opinions.

2. netswork

netswork Active Member

what exactly do they not like about the polycoms? which models are you using? You can add a digital side car to the polycoms to get more blinky lights.

Cisco SPA"s are good phones they have some monochrom screen models with a lot of button options and you can also add side cars to all of their phones. The side cars have blinky lights but are a paper lable system.

Yealink have a mix of paper lable buttons and digital side car...which always confused me.

I like the build and sound quality of the polycom and Cisco handsets.

A lot of partners use grandstream, they integrate tightly with 3cx but I have never used them.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. netswork

netswork Active Member

I have replied to your other post...they are basicly the same discussion. Here is an image of a polycom 650 with 1 side cars for a bunch of blinky lights. You can add up to 3.

[​IMG]

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. brianoakes

Thanks. Yeah I have been cross posting a bit. To be honest, I forgot a posted. In this case the users have 550's

Trying to find out if the side cars will work with the 550. So far I only see them listed with a 650.

5. netswork

netswork Active Member

I think they are only available for the 650 and 670. That's on advantage of the Cisco spa is you can add the sidecar to almost any of their phones. They Are just kinda cheesy looking since they have paper labels. If you can get past the looks they work well.

6. gschwab

gschwab New Member

Get these for everybody :D
    Yealink T38G and VP530

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.