Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Option 9 Repeat Options

Discussion in 'CRM / Helpdesk / App Integration' started by claxtro, Oct 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. claxtro

Newby Question but here it goes.
    When option 9 is selected it repeats the initialprompt of a menu component. I know about menu options but am lost how to do this in VAD. Thanks.

--Rob.

2. VAD_Support

VAD_Support Active Member

Just leave option 9 as an invalid option, when the user presses it, the application will repeat the prompt.
    Not sure if this is what you need, otherwise explain in more detail and I'll give you my suggestion.

3. claxtro

Thanks and yes I did find that as well. But when the message repeats it nulls any user input for option selection during or after the repeat. Please advise.

4. VAD_Support

VAD_Support Active Member

when an invalid option is detected, the buffer is cleared. But if you enter a valid option after that, it will be kept into the output property of the component.

Are you experiencing a different result? In that case please send me the project you're creating so we can check if there is something wrong...

Thanks,

5. SWSDEV

SWSDEV Member

Have you just tried using a loop component? You can have option 9 repeat the prompt and save the variables.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.