Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

OrginatorCallerID when forwarded to Mobile

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by AHAutomation, Dec 19, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AHAutomation

When i get a redirected call from my extension it shows the number of my SIP Trunk (Main Trunk no.).

I tried almost every setting in SIP Trunks\Outbound parameters. (even restarted services some times)

"From: Display name" and "From: User part"

"OrginatorCallerID" should be the one i am looking for.
    Also my SIP Trunk provider states its not permitted to do this (that it is illigal)

2. ALuisPV

Hi ,

this is the correct value to use (OriginatorCallerID).

But, it depends on your SIP Provider. There are providers that doesn't allow to put customs Caller IDs and there are another SIP Providers that allows it.

You would check previously with SIP Providers if they allow this feature.

Best Regards.

3. AHAutomation

Should a 3cx ceritified VOIP provider support this?

Is it possible to give the "Caller ID" the "Outbound caller ID" of the Extension?

Which outbound parameter should i use to get it to work?

4. leejor

leejor Well-Known Member

If that is indeed the case, then it is not going to work no matter what you do.

5. leejor

leejor Well-Known Member

Some provider support this, some don't, you have to ask. Some countries have laws against it (perhaps where you are located given the your providers response), which means all providers, in that country most likely don't allow it, or they risk prosecution.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.