• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Ote sip trunk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nikos Makrygennis

Reaction score
hello,

Ote just gave me the username and the password for my line... can you tell me how to add it to 3cx as a sip trunk please?

Reactions: craigreilly
i think that ote sip server is ims.otenet.gr... the problem is that when i setup as "generic"and ip based it gets register but when i try to make a call i get busy tone... when i change it to Account based it does not get register

Hi Nikos,

server is ims.otenet.gr on 5060 and outbound proxy the same,
you have to enable 3way authentication. Authentication ID is your username +302xxxxxxxxx , Authentication password is the password they sent you and is second Authentication password field you put [email protected]

Reactions: NickD_3CX
i followed what you said and it gets register... but when i try to make an outbound call i get busy tone... also in the inbound calls i get busy tone

outbound log

04/06/2018 12:54:12 PM - Call to T:Line:10001>>694**********@[Dev:sip:+30210********@ims.otenet.gr:5060] from L:51.1[Extn:10] failed, cause: Cause: 403 Forbidden/INVITE from 195.167.16.1:5060

You have to disable sip trunk from router and refresh registration on 3cx.

i have done this

Try in outbound parameters "from: user part" with variable "leave default value"
Disable and enable again registration after that and wait 30 seconds

still getting busy tone....
does it make problem that my 3cx server is behind a mikrotik(pppoe) and i have ote route with pppoe passthrough

firewall pass... alg disabled

i followed what you said and it gets register... but when i try to make an outbound call i get busy tone... also in the inbound calls i get busy tone
By the time it now shows as "Registered", I think this may be point where you should give OTE a call to ask them what they see wrong. If you post here whet they tell you, we can say what change to the In/Out parameters need to be made...

Do you have the Authentication in the trunk set as "Do not require - IP based" or "Register/ Account based" ? It should be set to "Register/ Account based"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davide.luppi
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.