Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Ougoing Call issue on GS4104 & 3CX

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by max_bell, Sep 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. max_bell

Hi,

We have recently purchased a GrandStream 4104 Gateway and six GrandStream Budge Tone 201 phones. I have correctly configured the Gateway and extensions, and the phones are able to ring each other using their four digit extension numbers. However, we are unable to ring external numbers, or ring the phones from an external line - whenever we do attempt to ring an outside line, the call seems to connect, but there is no ring tone, only static. I have forwarded all necessary ports and the 3CX firewall test passes with 0 errors.

Any suggestions as to what might be the problem? I have attached a verbose system log from 3CX - the log begins when I attempt to make a call to an outside line and ends when I put the phone down after the static I described starts. I've removed my mobile number from the log - hence the x's.

Thanks for any and all help.

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.