OUT BOUND RULES PLEASE HELP!!!

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by guitarsolopro, Sep 29, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. guitarsolopro

Heyy Guys
    I had a trixbox voip machine running... i hated and did a bit of research and i found 3cx to be the most reliable... I downloaded it and put it on my servers i have registered maxotel and i can receive incoming calls but i have hit a wall with outbound rule... When I try and dial 55526734 it wont let me dial that I have to put 0 to get to the ouside world then 7 for the area code the 55526734 where as trixbox you could just dial 0 for an outside line then 55526734 and it would dial PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME!!! here is my mobile number if you need to call me 0466273906... Like i said 3cx is the best out of all of them i just hit a brick wall... so if you could reply or call me that would be great!!

Thanks
    Liam Benson

2. eagle2

eagle2 Well-Known Member

You need to define outbound rules in 3CX. Consult with blog or admin manual for details.

It is possible to have a prefix code (a digit like '0') for outbound call or just call numbers without any prefix.
    If you are using a prefix, you must delete it before sending the number to the provider.
    What is number format your provider expects -- local, national, international, special services, etc.
    Are local and national numbers having fixed length?

If necessary, I could log into your system to fix it.

Regards

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.