• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Out of Office and Office Hours

Status
Not open for further replies.

cbongard

Reaction score
I'm not sure if this is a bug, or by design; I have tested this and verified the situation, but here it is:
1. The user has set specific office hours on their extension, let's say, 8am-5pm.
2. The user also has checked the "Automatically switch my status to "Out of Office" outside of office hours" checkbox
3. The user changes their Out of Office manually before 5pm (lets say they leave a half hour early).
4. The user will not be returning until LUNCH the next day and want their Out of Office to stay active until then (lets say noon).
5. When 8am the following day rolls around, 3CX AUTOMATICALLY changes the extension status back to "Available".

Is this correct, or is this a bug? We are running the latest 3cx version with ALL updates.

Please advise.
Chris

Hello,

This is all correct. Is like this by design and when user wants to modify himself the status, the "Automatically switch my status to "Out of Office" outside of office hours" check box should be unchecked and switched to manually.

Is there a way to have the yealink t-28 can show on a BLF that your out of office (the BLF light would stay on)

Hi,

No! The status of the others you can view in MyPhone not on your hard Phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.