Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Out of Office and Office Hours

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by cbongard, Feb 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cbongard

I'm not sure if this is a bug, or by design; I have tested this and verified the situation, but here it is:
    1. The user has set specific office hours on their extension, let's say, 8am-5pm.
    2. The user also has checked the "Automatically switch my status to "Out of Office" outside of office hours" checkbox
    3. The user changes their Out of Office manually before 5pm (lets say they leave a half hour early).
    4. The user will not be returning until LUNCH the next day and want their Out of Office to stay active until then (lets say noon).
    5. When 8am the following day rolls around, 3CX AUTOMATICALLY changes the extension status back to "Available".

Is this correct, or is this a bug? We are running the latest 3cx version with ALL updates.

Please advise.
    Chris

2. danhriscanu

danhriscanu New Member

Hello,

This is all correct. Is like this by design and when user wants to modify himself the status, the "Automatically switch my status to "Out of Office" outside of office hours" check box should be unchecked and switched to manually.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Elijahfuture

Is there a way to have the yealink t-28 can show on a BLF that your out of office (the BLF light would stay on)

4. danhriscanu

danhriscanu New Member

Hi,

No! The status of the others you can view in MyPhone not on your hard Phone.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.