Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Out of Office - Call Forwarding

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by adamtlhern, Sep 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. adamtlhern

Hi All,

I hope someone can help me, I have one of our sipgate accounts with 4 concurrent calls coming into my 3CX. When our office closes we need to forward all calls to that account to an external mobile number.

I have tried to set specific office hours and use the out of office hour - forward calls to external number. However i am getting an issue with either the call not forwarding and the line going dead or the system tells me that the external number does not exist.

I have our system setup in the following way:

Sipgate 4 Line coming in > gets passed to a call group

What i need to happen is:
    At 1700 hours all calls to that account get forwarded on automatically to an external number and at 0900 in the morning they are reverted back to the office phones.

I think I am getting the settings wrong somewhere, I have noticed as I look through the system that there are several places to set a call forward within 3CX

Can someone advise ??

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.