"Out of Office" changed to "Do Not Disturb"

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by livn46, May 20, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. livn46

Somehow the status named "Out of Office" has been changed to "Do Not Disturb". I know there is an "Out of Office 2", that I can rename myself in Settings -> PBX -> General (it has also become "Do Not Disturb" somehow), but that's not the one I'm asking about. I would really like the built-in third status (Available/Away/Out of Office) to go back to Out of Office instead of Do Not Disturb, but I can't see where to rename this one. Anybody have this happen? Did this change when I went to v14 and I'm just noticing now?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. 3CXusername

3CXusername New Member

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. livn46

Ok, I remember seeing that blog post but didn't realize that was what it meant. Okay, maybe I'll rename the customizable "Do Not Disturb" to "Out of Office" and see how that goes... I guess it's not a huge deal it's just that when Office Hours is set to automatically put someone offline it made more sense to call that "Out of Office" but whatever...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.