Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Out of office hours issue

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by norcorp, Aug 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. norcorp

Just upgrade to V11. Out of office hours do not come on. If I use dial code *642, still will not work. Reload V10 with the same file everything worked.

Plus have issues with Iphone out of office. One way audio using tunnel.

2. Strider

Hi

I had exactly the same problem, it took 3CX 2 days to sort out mine, I cannot remember the cause but if you speak to Dave at
    IT Communications Ltd, he should be able to help you.

It was something to do with the system when upgraded coming up in perminate office hours, hope this helps.

Tim

3. dbilla

Upgraded to Service Pack 2 and now the Out of office hours no longer work. It is set to go to the Digital Receptionist after hours but it no longer does. I didn't have any problems on version 11 SP1. Anyone know what the deal is?

4. mixig

mixig Active Member

Can you post the log for that call (server activity log)?

5. left

It may be as simple as some settings got "lost" during the update. I had some settings that reverted back to "default" settings after the patch. Have you looked at all incoming rules' office hours and global office hours?

Adam
    LeftClickHere.com

6. craigreilly

craigreilly Well-Known Member

On my system, v11 sp1 upgraded from v11 initial release, Myphone is set to not follow office hours, but still changes my status in and out. It worked fine before sp1. I can't figure it out.
    I have general office hours set, but they are not used. All DIDs goto the same place day or night. Receptionist phone is changed to different status based on day of week and/or time of day which changes regularly.
    My extension is set to use my custom hours but when I went on vacation last week, I set it to not follow office hours... But, my Boss asked me why it said I was available during the day. So a bug... That I need to squash.
    Anyone else with this issue?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.