Outband calls

Discussion in 'Windows' started by jamie2000ukuk, Mar 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jamie2000ukuk

I have two DIDs setup and I want them to 0990 not 085. When I call someone it say 085 and I want to show then end 0990 Is there anyway to do this and How?

Thank You

Jamie

2. abc123

abc123 Active Member

We need a bit more information on the setup but I will try to explain how it works.

I assume that you have 2 dids - one ends in 990 and the other ends in 085?

If they are two pstn lines then you can make outbound rules to send via each line so the correct caller id comes up once you set up the gateway.

If they are two individual voip trunks with a different registration then put the caller id in the voip provider area and DO NOT have a caller id for the calling extension (as this overwrites the voip provider caller id in 3cx).

If they are on the same voip trunk then the best way to do this is to set up two extensions - one has caller id of 990 and the other of 085. If you have multiline sip phones then you can set them up for both extensions and choose which one to call out from. If you only have 1 line or no spare lines then use the softphone and switch profiles to make the call or if you have the cash have a second phone.

Does that help?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.