• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Outbound Call Issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

nmirza

Reaction score
I am experiencing issues with phone calls. I can receive and make calls fine but whenever I make a call to any number that has an auto attendant, I run into issues. When I'm on the phone and the auto attendant asks me to pick an option, no matter how many times I press the option, the phone does not recognize any input while on the phone. Is there anything I need to setup with GrandStream?

My 3CX system is setup in 1 location with Yealink T26 and T28 phones. Also, the calls are routed through GrandStream GXW-4108.

The DTMF Method set on the phone, must work (be the same) with the DTMF Method set on the gateway. In most cases, a SIP message (one of several types) is sent for each numeric button press, this is interpreted at the gateway and the DTMF tone re-generated then sent out on the PSTN line.

http://www.3cx.com/blog/voip-howto/dtmf-rfc2833/

I found the DTMF settings on the GrandStream setup page but can't locate the settings page for the phone? How can I set both up to make sure they're the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.